I am recent CS graduate from the University of Kent in Canterbury (UKC), now working as a consultant based in London. I like to play around with technology but have wider interests varying from topics such as linguistics to sports. The blog here will serve as a record of my various interests and research.
My current work is in the fields of performance testing and capacity management; making sure that services are not impacted by increased demands (particularly on peak days) and equally that not too much is being spent unnecessarily on hardware/servers. Although this is the area I work in, I am also hugely interested in the broad fields of machine learning and data science. The majority of my final year at university was spent learning about AI, and I have maintained this interest with the aid of online materials as well as attending up-to-date conferences/meetups.
Final YearDegree Modules
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Cognitive Neural Networks
- Natural Computation
- Introduction to Intelligent Systems
- Computational Creativity
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Extended IT Consultancy
- Programming knowledge of Java, Python, Erlang, Haskell, C#, vb.NET, VBA
- Networking knowledge gained through Cisco’s CCNA qualification
- Performance testing knowledge of JMeter, LoadRunner, eggPlant, PerfMon, NMon